As a USCIS Civil Surgeon (Immigration Doctor), Dr. Resil provides Physical Examination for the I-693 forms.
By using state of the art technology, we provide effective and faster service: your physical can be completed and be ready to be submitted to the Immigration Service within 48 to 72 hours. Your hospital test results can be retrieved in a secure website for its prompt interpretation.
Documents needed at appointment:
- Official picture ID ( valid driver’s license, work employment ID, foreign passport….)
- if available, prior immunization report. All valid immunization records are accepted (even from abroad)
Tests or records required :
- A comprehensive physical examination performed by Dr. Claude Resil (chaperoned by a female medical staff when necessary) or one of the employed female Nurse Practitioners.
- RPR test (Syphilis) and Gonorrhea test
- Required Immunization:
- Adults: TD/Tdap, MMR I & II, Varicella I & II or history of Varicella disease, Influenza vaccine (during the Flu season), Pneumovax (for those over 65 years of age), Age -appropriate Hepatitis B, Meningococcal, Rota Virus Vaccines….
- Children: all scheduled vaccines for age
PS: *All valid immunization records are accepted (even from abroad)
*Those who have a US Primary Care Physician can get the above vaccines and undergo the laboratory tests (RPR & Gonorrhea) from that provider then submits a signed report to our office.
- Tuberculosis blood tests: Quantiferon or T-Spot is required for those over 2 years of age. If the Quantiferon or T-Spot blood test is positive, a chest X-ray is required to rule out active Pulmonary Tuberculosis. The X-ray can be taken at a nearby hospital and interpreted within 1-2 hours, because of our affiliation with the local hospitals (Carney Hospital in Boston or Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton).
- (PPD Skin test is no longer accepted started 10/01/2018)