We put great emphasis on Preventive Care.
Special focus on Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Cardiovascular and Infectious diseases, various Tropical illnesses.
We encourage patient’s empowerment:
* Be informed * Be compliant with medication and diet * Be physically active * Be healthy.
We believe that: ” a Healthier Community makes a Stronger Community”.
We provide medical care for those 15 years of age and older.
- Routine Physical exam with age and condition-related lab tests (CBC, Chem-7, Lipid profile, Urine toxicology screen…)
- Sick visit
- DOT / 7D Physical for school bus drivers
- Commercial & School Physical (with TB test and immunization..)
- Scheduled visits for those with chronic illnesses (Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Asthma, COPD, Chronic Kidney Diseases, Osteoarthritis…)
- Routine Gynecoligal Exam (Pap smear, Genital culture, HPV screening…)
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) screening & treatment
- Incision & drainage of small & moderate size abscess
- Suture removal
- Immunizations ( TD/Tdap, MMR, Varicella, Influenza, Pneumococcal, Hepatitis A & B, HPV, IPV (Polio), etc. )
The following procedures are performed on premise:
- Basic Spirometry
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Urine toxicology screen (6 & 12 panel)
- Urine Pregnancy test
- Helicobacter Pylori breath test with instant results
- Blood glucose
For our patient’s convenience:
– Laboratory drawing center is available in house.
– We offer complimentary Wi-Fi.
– Flat screen TV broadcasting medically relevant programs in our waiting area.
– Medical brochures are available in all examination rooms