At Resil Medical Associates The Patient’s Complete Well Being is Our Priority
- We strive to provide compassionate, culturally oriented and quality care to our valuable patients.
- We put great emphasis on Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Cardiovascular and Infectious diseases, various Tropical illnesses.
- We encourage patient’s empowerment.
- Patient’s confidentiality is strictly respected.
- We use Electronic Health Record (EHR) in order to improve accuracy.
– Laboratory drawing center is available in house.
– We offer complimentary Wi-Fi in our waiting area.
– Flat screen TV broadcasting medically relevant programs is available in our waiting area.
- Preventive Care, with special focus on Diabetes, Hypertension and diverse Tropical diseases.
- Work Annual Physicals
- College/School Physicals
- DOT/ CDL/ 7D Physicals for school bus drivers and all other commercial drivers
- Immigration Physicals (I-693) (click here for details and requirement for our 48 hours turn around service)
All major health insurances are accepted (Tufts, Harvard Pilgrim, Blue Cross & Blue shield, Neighborhood Health Plan, Senior Whole Health, Celticare, United Health Care, Aetna, GIC, Fallon, Network Health, Medicaid, Medicare..)
Appointments are encouraged, however walk-ins are welcome.